Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Anne Frank Blog

Everyone faces some type of difficulties. Some difficulties I had was trying to do really well in school. Anne Frank however wasn't able to go to school so that was a difficulty for her especially since she didn't get the type of education she would get in school. She never cared what other thought of her. She would always do what she wanted and speak her mind even though everyone always told her to be like Margot. I can imagine how she must have felt because to hear someone say that would be very difficult to deal with knowing people feel that way. Anne faced many difficulties that I might not have faced like having to stay in a room and not go outside. I would never be able to stay in a room without going outside. Anne faced many hardships I wouldn't want to face.

1 comment: