Monday, May 2, 2016

Bitter End Type of Conflict

The type of conflict I think I have for my book Bitter End is man vs. man. I think this because in the book the main character Alex meets a new guy she really likes named Cole. Alex's best friend Zack however gets really jealous. So in the story Zack and Cole have their own conflict. In the book Bitter End by Jennifer Brown it states, "I clenched my jaw and glared at Zack. He was acting like a jerk. But he didn't see me. His eyes were locked with Cole's, and the air in the room suddenly turned very uncomfortable. It was weird, really. Zack definitely had his opinions about people, but he was the kind of guy who almost always liked everyone. I could tell he definitely didn't like Cole, and I wondered what had gone on between them in gym class." This explains how Zack and Cole already don't like each other as soon as they met. This is already a conflict starter in the book. Alex has to deal with picking to hang out with Cole the guy she likes or her best friend Zack. Zack and Cole already show how they don't like each other and Alex wonders why. This is why I think that this book might he man vs. man.

No comments:

Post a Comment