Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bitter End Prediction

     After reading part of this book I can make a prediction that Cold might not be the right person for Alex. Everyone tells Alex that Cole is no good and she should probably keep a distance from him. In the book Bitter End by Jennifer Brown it states, "It's not funny, Cole,' I snapped. He laughed harder. 'God, Alex. Don't be whiny," he said, jostling me with his knee. Then he clucked his tongue disgustedly. 'Would it have been funny if it was Zack pushing you?' I pulled up onto my elbows and wiped my eyes. 'No,' I fumed, looking up at him angrily. 'I was yelling at you. Why didn't you stop?' I held myself from asking the next question: Were you trying to get me hurt?" This explains how Coles jealously against Zack makes his so dumb things and make Alex mad. While at the park Cole almost got Alex hurt and she wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not. This is one sign for Alex that Cole is bad news and she should listen to her friends who she ditches every time for Cole. 
     Cole has a side of him Alex doesn't really see and she doesn't know it. Alex thinks of Cole as the sweetest and most gently guy ever. Her friends however have seen the true side of him and are worried about Alex. In the book it states, "I held them up and shook them a little. 'Your Colorado stuff,' I said in a singsongy voice. 'Yeah, great,' Cole said, his voice so chilly it was like nothing I'd ever heard come out of him before. 'Look at that. The stuff I asked for weeks ago. Real nice of you to get right on it, Bethany." He rolled down his window, grabbed the papers out of my hand, and flung them out onto the road.' I gasped. I turned and looked out the back window. The papers had scattered and we're drifting into the weeds on the side of the road." This explains how's Alex's best friend Bethany took the time to get Colorado papers for Cole to go to Colorado with them. Cole however responded in a very negative way and threw out all the hard work Bethany did. Alex was shocked to see Cole act in such a cruel way. So this piece of evidence shows that maybe Cole might not be who Alex thought he was.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment