Sunday, March 20, 2016

Remember Me Plot

     The plot of my book is that Wick is trying to find out who is the killer of all the dead suspects. Wick has an enough cases as it is and this one is really getting to her head. With this going on she also uncovered secrets from her past she couldn't believe about her mother. According to the book Remember Me by Romily Bernard it states, " I hated how she looked sometimes.' I sounded defensive. I am defensive. Gritting my teeth, I put myself between Sam and Milo and tell myself it's so he can't see her nasty smile. I know it's because there are tears in my eyes. 'She loved you.' Sam's attention drifts up and away, following something no one else can see. 'She didn't understand you, but she loved you. She was in awe.' I don't want to hear it. It doesn't matter." This explains how Wick found out her mom actually really did love her. After all those years she thought her mom didn't love her which is why she jumped but that wasn't the reason. Wick uncovered many secrets which led to uncovering a lot more about her mothers past. Things may get really serious got her now. 
     Wick found out her mother did not commit suicide but that she was pushed. This leads to more questions and new suspects for her cases. According to the book it states, "He scared her enough to commit suicide?' Same shakes her head hard. 'Not suicide.' 'She jumped off a building, Sam. That's called suicide.' 'You seen the tape?' Her eyes fix on the bottle and I draw it away, watching how she watches it. 'What tape?' 'The security tape. I haven't seen it either, but I was told all about it. Those policemen never figured out who else was up there, but she wasn't alone.' Same runs her tongue over her cracked lips. 'Sia didn't jump. She was pushed." This explains how Wick found out her mom was pushed by someone and that she didn't jump on purpose. Wick has been receiving video tapes of her mother and this may add up with what actually happened. Maybe with all the videos Wick might uncover more truths and suspects.


2 comments:

  1. "Remember Me" sounds like a very interesting book, and it seems like you really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job I love it!!

    love Hadley

    ReplyDelete