Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Remember Me Conflicts

     There are many conflicts in the book called "Remember Me" by Romily Bernard. Wick thought all of her troubles were over but more and more just keep coming along. Wick is forced to be on a new case to investigate a dead body. While on this dangerous investigation she discovers something else she has to worry about.... Another dead body. In the book it says "I hit something hard. Tree root? It curls around my fingers and I jerk back, exposing the long, delicate bone of a hand. Vomit surges into my mouth. That's what he was covering up? A body? I kick harder, powering onto the forest floor in jerks; then, crouching I press both hands onto my knees and try to catch my breath. In. Out. In. Out." This explains how while on an investigation Wick now has another problem to deal with. With a killer on the loose Wick now not only needs to protect herself but her foster mom and her sister. She now put her herself in a lot more danger than she expected. She discovered something that was not supposed to be discovered especially not by her. 
     This is not the only evidence that supports my conflict though. Another piece of evidence from the book stated by Romily Bernard is, "Aside from Ian, you're the only other person who's seen Kyle alive. He'll track you down. He'll have to. So we make that work for us. I'm going to use you. As bait.' Griff puts his hand on top of mine. 'You can't do that.' Carson laughs. 'You sure? Because I don't think she has a choice. She blew it. He saw her—has probably traced her car by now. She's a loose end.' He's right." This explains how Wick failed during her investigation and someone saw her. She now put her life in danger. Not only is she supposed to help track down the killer but now she is supposed to be used as bait as well. She now has to worry about keeping her foster mom and sister safe too. She's just safe and she's not making her family any safer either. Wick has a lot on her hands now to worry about.n
     


No comments:

Post a Comment