Monday, January 4, 2016

Find Me

The book I got was Find Me by Romily Bernard. A girl named Wick is an expert hacker and she is given a task by someone to find their sister Tessa who is dead. Wick is trying to find out who this man is and it can be anyone. After reading half the book I can make a prediction about who I might think the killer is. I think it might be the detective Carson. I think it might be him because in the book it showed how he was always around Tessa's house being really nosy. According to the book it says "We've barley reached the steps before I see a low-slung sedan parked on the other side of the street. My chest tightens before my brain even realizes it's Carson. It's too far away to see properly, but I think he nods at me. 'Why's he here?' 'He comes by sometimes.' Tally's hands are pinned behind her back, but she looks ready to run. 'He came by a lot before Tessa... Died. But every time I told my mom, he was gone by the time she came outside." This explains how before Tessa died Carson would always be around her house. Even now after she died he is still looking around her house. He is very strange to Wick and that is why I think he might be the killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment