Thursday, January 14, 2016

Find Me Conflict

The conflict of this book is that a girl named Tessa Waye is dead. The main character Wick has her own problems to worry about too though. She is afraid she will get caught hacking or that the police will ask her about her dad who escaped prison. Tessa and Wick used to be friends once and now Wick is stuck with a dead girls diary she got from someone. She was asked to find out what happened to Tessa. Wick not only had to worry about that but who the killer was because he was after another victim. Someone who Wick really cared about and tried to keep safe. In the book it says, "I know who owns the diary. The script is a little smoother, but I recognize the fat, curly letters even before I see the name written at the bottom. She used to write it on all my folders. It made my stuff look like it belonged to her. I never minded. I thought it made me look like hers. Like I belonged to her. But I haven't spoken to Tessa Waye since sixth grade, and I seriously doubt she's trying to reconnect now. This doesn't make any sense, and I don't know why I turn another page, but I do and there it is: a single yellow Post-it Note pasted across some random Wednesday mornings entry. It says: FIND ME." This explains how Wick just got Tessa's diary out of no where and didn't know why. She thought Tessa was just giving her the diary to reconnect which she obviously knew wasn't the case. When she saw the post it note she knew there was a problem so she used the diary as her clues to find out what happened to Tessa and who her killer war.

No comments:

Post a Comment